Date:
Sat, 20 Apr 1996 21:10:47 -0600
disclaimer: this is written in fun, I mean no harm or ill feelings towards
anyone or any team.   Have fun flaming, you will be ignored.

joining in the list of "WCCHA" names...

Wasted Coaches Can't Handle Alcohol

We Can't Compete Honestly Anymore

When Competing, Colleges Hate

Why Can't Colleges Handle Academics

White Children's College Hockey Association

Why Certain Collges Hate Alaska

... and a few propsed league mottos:

The WCCHA: We promise our freon won't leak.

The WCCHA: Who needs the eastern conferences?

The WCCHA, aka The Big 22  (or the Pac-22, if you prefer)

The WCCHA: Because Our Other Sports Suck

The WCCHA: Because Tournament Selection Isn't Confusing Enough