From:
Tony Biscardi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Biscardi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Aug 1994 00:13:26 -0400
In a very good and tight game, the Jets (Veteran team) defeated the Bruins
(pseudo-BU team) 6-3.  The game was tied at the half, 1-1 and, after the
Bruins took a 3-1 lead, the Jets battled back to tie it 3-3, where it remained
until about 2-3 minutes left.  At that point, the experience of the Jets led
them to open it up and put in 3 goals, the final an empty-netter.

It was a lot of fun though, and our hockey fix is now taken care of.  October
doesn't seem so far off now! :-)

On an amusing note, channel 7 news with Gene Lavanchy was there to do a segment
on what Sean McDonough (ESPN baseball) is doing now that the Baseball stike is
on (he's the coach of the "Bruins").  It was quite funny and they even had a
shot of "McDonough's legions of fans" which included hockey-l'ers Adam
([log in to unmask]), Tamara ([log in to unmask]), and myself.

Even though the team we were losing for lost, it was a lot of fun and I'm
really happy I went.

Well, I'm set for now...

See ya in October!!!

Tony  BU'92'93
Former Ogre

PS - I'll still be on the list, just not in any rinks.