Sender:
From:
Like a hound on a hambone 04-Mar-1991 1605 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 91 17:04:55 EST
	Congratulations to the Clarkson team for their quarterfinal victories
	over Yale this past weekend.  My impressions of the games -

	Game 1 - The Eli never got off the bus in this one.  Clarkson took
	it to them from the opening face-off.  The only Yale player who was
	ready to play (as Ken has said) was Letourneau our goalie.  The
	Golden Knights could have won this one by much more.

	Game 2 - This was a much better effort by Yale.  They had Clarkson
	wondering up until the later stages of the game when the Golden Knight
	forwards took over.  The second period was one of Yale's best of the
	year as they put 14 shots on net and seemed to have Clarkson on the
	ropes.  The Bulldogs ran out of gas in the third, however, and had
	too many defensive breakdowns in their own end which Clarkson took
	advantage of.

	Hats off to -

	o	Yale's Letourneau and all their seniors for four good years.

	o	Clarkson fans and band - They kept it clean (and loud!).

	o	Dave Tretowicz and Hugo Belanger - Both these players
		keyed the Clarkson attack.  Belanger was especially
		effective.  I was most impressed by his unselfishness.
		As Hugo's so will go Clarkson.  If he continues at this
		level, they will be very tough to beat.

	Good luck in the rest of the playoffs - /walt