Sender:
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 91 10:28:51 EST
Thanks to Ted Weiler for the info...that's what my friend in Boston said.

I must say, I think I'm happy that Clarkson is playing Harvard instead of us.
We'll take SLU for that first game...but being an alum of Cornell's pep band,
maybe I should mention that back in 1986 at the ECAC tournament (I know, it
was before your time...) four Cornell pep bandies played double agents and
joined Clarkson's band for their first game.  If you'd like an extra horn
player, let me know.  Speaking purely from an emotional standpoint, much as
I'd love to get a chance to play Harvard in the finals, nothing could make
me happier than a final game between Clarkson and Cornell.  Once upon a time
I had a lot of friends who went to Clarkson...some of them band members!

See you in Boston!
Bethany, Cornell '89/'91 alive and well in Ithaca........mostly.