Sender:
From:
"Kevin J. Cummings" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 91 17:18:44 EST
> Does anyone know how the ECAC division I travelling pairs are going to
> be arranged now that Union is in?  It would make a lot of sense to team
> up Union and RPI, since they're minutes apart, but this leaves Vermont
> travelling with... Dartmouth?  What about Harvard, then?  And what
> about Princeton, which was deserted by Army?
>
> Roger Boissonnas
> Cornell Theory Center                                            (607)
 254-8686

My best guess would be to pair:

RPI       Union
Vermont   Dartmouth
Harvard   Brown
Yale      Princeton

And leave the other pairs alone:

Colgate   Cornell
Clarkson  St. Lawrence

After all, Brown is closer to Harvard than Yale.  And isn't Yale closer to
Princeton than Brown?  Anyone know for sure?