Sender:
Date:
Sat, 2 Aug 2008 10:22:18 -0400
7BIT
From:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
In my town school vacation is the week of 20 April, so that does not factor into our trip to
DC. We considered several scenarios and settled on arriving Saturday, 4 April and
leaving on Sunday, 12 April. That will give us 6 days to see the sights, including
Thursday and Saturday before the games.

I think you meant to say Sunday, 5th April and yes, we would be interested in attending
the game, but my wife is not sure at this time. She would like to spend as much time as
possible seeing the sights. We are also interested in attending the banquet if it is
opened to fans. We have no interest in baseball so would not attend any Nationals
games. Finally, we would be interested in Susan attending the skills clinic Saturday and
the open skate.

I booked our room last night and with so many hotels and options it ended up taking me
over 4 hours to decide (I hope I am happy with the decision). I used the GW Sports
Alliance website and was surprised that there was a booking fee, but as the price on the
site was 30% less then the hotel's online price I paid it. Also, we will be traveling from
Boston to DC on the Amtrak.

Sean Pickett