Sender:
Date:
Sat, 29 Mar 2008 09:21:59 -0400
7bit
From:
Mary Beth MacKinnon <[log in to unmask]>
Watching this game I kept saying to my son, "Why won't SCSU get any traffic
in front of the net?"  The Huskies played an umbrella power play shooting
solely it seemed from the outside giving visibility to the Clarkson
netminder.

Credit Clarkson.  They won every individual battle. SCSU loved giving the
puck to the green shirts in the defensive zones as well.