Sender:
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2008 11:30:06 -0500
From:
"Hampton, Nathan E." <[log in to unmask]>
I vote Tom off the island for using a word I had to look up in the dictionary. That behavior is not salubrious on a hockey discussion list.

In the KRACH - Wisconsin #12 and Princeton #19
In the RPI - Wisconsin #15 and Princeton #12
In the PWR - Wisconsin #12 and Princeton #16
USA Today poll - Wisconsin #16 and Princeton #13
USCHO poll - Wisconsin #17 and Princeton #13

Most anyway you cut it, they are close. Now check the money. A #3 seed had a better chance of advancing to the final game than a #4 seed, so it makes cent$ for the NCAA to put Wisconsin in that position for the benefit of the NCAA. Can you imagine the Kohl Center filled up for two days in a row? Notice too that the Wisconsin vs. Denver game is the late game on 3/29, which is the ONLY regional in which the #1 does not play in the late game.

Nathan Hampton