Sender:
From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 2008 00:48:56 +0000
I just started watching the UNH-BC game on the TV. It is in OT.  BC had come back from behind (possibly 3 goals) to tie it up at 4 and send it into overtime.  Late in the first overtime it appeared that BC scored the winning goal.  The UNH came out to stop a shot and then lost his mask.  The rebound shot went into the open net.  The goal was called off since the goalie had lost his mask even though no whistle had blown.  The first OT is over and we are awaiting the start of OT #2.

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!