Sender:
From:
Thom Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2008 12:11:57 -0400
Hi all,

I will be in Colorado during the FF and am looking for two tickets, one to
be a birthday present for my brother, who lives there and looks after our
mom in a nursing home. We can always watch in a brew pub, but I would
rather be in the Pepsi Center. Through Hockey-L, I have been able to
obtain tickets to attend the FFs in Albany, Boston (twice), St. Paul, and
Buffalo, so many thanks to all of you who have provided me that
opportunity in the past.

Cheers, Thom Davis

UNH71  Go Cats!