Sender:
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2008 15:01:17 -0800
8bit
From:
Clay Satow <[log in to unmask]>
Also at one time, it actually may have had an effect on the goalie, especially if it was used only
for bad goals.  But goalies now have been hearing it for pretty much every goal they've given up
since they were eight years old, so they probably don't even hear it.

Pretty much all of these sort of organized stunts are cute (e.g. "Who's He?" during player
introductions) for a while but eventually get stale.

And any that involve the word "sucks" or something more vulgar were never cute and just get more
annoying over time.

=== message truncated ===

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs