Sender:
Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 2005 22:27:28 -0000
8bit
From:
Mike Abegg <[log in to unmask]>
Hi,

Since I can't be in Columbus this year, I have a complete set of 4 tickets
for all 3 games available.  I believe they are in section 327, row 2,
which would be the corner at the bottom of the 300 level.  (I forgot to
check to be sure this morning and they're sitting at home.)

I would like to sell them as a complete set at face value which is $576,
plus $15 for shipping (your choice of FedEx or USPS Express Mail).  Paypal
is preferred for payment.

First come, first served, with preference for someone wanting the complete
set.

Mike Abegg