Sender:
From:
Pam Sweeney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Mar 1992 14:30:43 CST
I've been meaning to mention this on the list for a while now.  I've
seen ads on cable tv for a 1-900 number for college hockey scores.
(I think the ads are during College Hockey USA on Prime)  I don't
recall the number right now, but I have it at home.  Has anybody out
there ever called it?  Is it a ripoff like most 1-900 numbers?  It
seems to me like this is one case where a  1-900 number might be useful
for people in areas of the country where college hockey scores are not
readily available.

Pam  Sweeney
Go Gophers!!!
1992 WCHA Champs!!!