Sender:
From:
Brendan Joseph Sullivan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Feb 1992 21:17:08 -0500
	I recently read some of the responses to my complaint about Pierre.  This past
weekend, against Colgate, Pierre once again put on a stellar performance.  He
 managed to
credit Todd Hilditch with, not one, not two, not three, but five minor penalties
 throughout
the course of the contest. It seems to me that Pierre has a very serious ego
 problem.
A ref's job is to keep control of the game without ruining it by trying to take
 the spotlight
away from the players. It seems like he is never satisfied unless he is the
 center of aof the crowd, the players, and the coaches. Please, don't send in
 mail making Pierre out to bea good ref. He still is absolutely the most brutal
 ref I have ever seen.