Sender:
Date:
Sat, 16 May 1998 23:35:26 EDT
Here is a bit of an off season topic that got heated on the aol message
boards. Tell me (us) what you think.

The NCAA allows atheletes of the age of 24 and 25 years old to compete in
hockey (and in all other sports I believe...but I'm not sure.) My question I
pose to you is this...is there anything wrong with that? If so...how would you
like it changed? Should a player that is granted a scholarship at 20 or 21
years old only be allowed to compete until they are 23?

Randy May
http://members.aol.com/Al20Secord/Choose.html