Sender:
From:
Tom Tseng <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Dec 1991 14:09:21 LCL
 Pierre Article
I'm "disappointed" that there was not an article in SI in which Pierre was
quoted as saying that he hated Cornell.  I didn't think he could have gotten
away with saying something like that and continued to ref all these years.
However, maybe we're looking in the wrong place.  If there were that article,
it might have been in a newspaper or another magazine, not in SI.  If there
were true, then the search scope would have to be expanded.  Personally, I'd
just rather think there was NOT that article and stop perpetuating the myth.
I'll still bring my sheep oven mitt to hockey games.  With Pierre, you just
never know how he's going to behave in a game.  A little taunting just may be
necessary.

On a happier note (I just came back from our office holiday party), I'd like to
wish everyone
Mele Kalikimaka (Merry Christmas in Hawaiian) and
  Happy New Year.

Tom Tseng