Sender:
From:
"Breitner, Mike" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 1995 13:06:00 CDT
A question for our friends north of the border.

I'm looking for information for one of my players.  He wants to know if he's
eligible to play Canadian Junior hockey for next season.  Born Feb., 1974 and
living in Ontario, he thinks that Junior C is the only league that accepts 21
year old players.  He played two seasons ago in the NOJHA.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Please respond privately to:

Mike Breitner ([log in to unmask])
Northern State University
Aberdeen, SD