Sender:
From:
Mark Sonnier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 1995 08:55:22 -0800
On Thu, 6 Apr 1995, Ralph Baer wrote:

> There may have been "a wide variety of quality advertisers," but at least early in the
> game I saw the RoldGold pretzel advertisement where the guy follows his dog onto a plane
> and then skydives so often that I was ready to scream.  I think that they even showed it
> twice in a row.

Amen!  At least they could have shown the commercial where the pretzel
guy (I'm obviously not a Seinfeld groupie...) gets yanked from the stands
to fill in for a fallen goalie.  What a great ad!  I think they rolled it
out during the Winter Olympics (tm).  What's that about hindsight being 20-20?

Yours in goal,
Mark

Mark J. Sonnier                       Golden Valley Electric Association, Inc
[log in to unmask]                             University of Alaska Fairbanks
         *** UAF Nanook Hockey - 95-96 Full Members in the CCHA! ***