Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 1995 17:14:05 -0500
Sender:
From:
Lance Harry BU '94 Union '92 <[log in to unmask]>
WELL, WELL,

I admit I havent posted in quite some time, but I have tried to keep
paying attention to everyone.  I guess I mostly kept up to speed through
the Globe here in Boston (which has ok Coll. Hockey coverage relatively
speaking).  I never thought Id get my picks this close.

All I can say is the Terriers better not stumble on the way to Providence.

Being so close, Id be REALLY pissed if they blow it this year.

My thanks for such warm recognition (but lets be serious, it was pretty
much luck!!!)

BU-Michigan finals!!!!!  (Dave Wang, you better cheer for Rhet and the boys
or Ill %%$&@*& your @##@$%&

Lance Harry
BU '94  Union '92