Sender:
From:
Tim Viekman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Apr 1994 21:21:00 +0000
I just want to say thanks to All for this great list!!  Since getting
on-line 2 years ago, it's been nice to tap into the best source of college
hockey info that there is, in an area where no one cares about college
hockey!

Tomorrow will be my last day at work here and with access to the net, as my
wife and I are moving to (Portland) Maine.  We hope to see many games at
the Alfond next year, and that the ghosts of this year will pass soon!

On a college hockey related note, Mike McHugh (Graduated from Maine, now
with the AHL Hershey Bears) received an award for the player who made great
contributions to the team, but wasn't recognized much (something like that:)
He was 4th leading scorer, and recognized by coach Jay Leach as a great
leader who is Extremely hard working.  They had a nice article on him down
here after he had a strong playoff game a few days ago.

Thanks Again All!!

Tim Viekman
Harrisburg, PA

(Hopefully on line again in a few weeks!!)