Sender:
From:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 91 10:22:11 EST
I'll be at the Gah-den Saturday and Sunday, in Section 15 row 10 both nights,
if anybody wants to stop by.  I'll be the one taking notes (and hollering at
the same time if you drop by during the Cornell game :-)

Jeremy writes:
>                                                    I shouldn't be too hard
>to spot (Just look for a few people who scream as if they're mortally wounded
>as Clarkson skates onto the ice--even just for the warmup.

That doesn't help, Jeremy -- the whole damn Clarkson section does that! :-)
Good luck to you guys, in the semifinals anyway...

Bill Fenwick
Cornell '86
LET'S GO RED!!

"A four-year study of couples found that men who did housework were healthier
 than those who didn't."
"Their wives let them live."
-- "Sylvia"