From:
John Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jan 2012 09:28:35 -0500
On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 9:10 AM, Erik Biever <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> So the NCAA now has an official ticket scalper.
>
> http://www.primesport.com/frozenfour/about

That seems highly unnecessary, given plenty of good seats are still
available from the NCAA's primary scalper^H^H^H^H^H^H^H seller,
Ticketmaster.

I figured, given the apparent sluggishness of ticket sales, that they'd be
one step away from setting up a radiothon with Ned Braden and Reg Dunlop.
(as long as people remember to keep their questions, uh, within the bounds
of good taste...)

John

P.S. The word scalper is offensive, and I should probably stop using it ...
but the North Dakota legislature won't let me come up with an alternate
word until 2015.

--
John Edwards
"You can insure against the weather, but you can't insure against