NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Corey Lavoie <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2013 08:44:37 -0500
Switches in Service IDFC were swapped out.  There was no time remaining in
the maintenance window to move the connections for the Garage, Keyo and the
rest of Service.  That maintenance will be rescheduled at a later date.

Thank you,

Corey