From:
Monhegan Library <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Monhegan Library <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Aug 2022 13:52:18 -0400
Hi everyone,
I'm starting the process of making a quarterly e-newsletter to send to all
our Library members. We've never done this before, but thought it would be
a cool way to engage our membership base. Going for fun--maybe a book
review, book list, some nice visuals...I'm not totally sure.  Does your
library do anything like this? Would you be willing to send me your
newsletters? I've never made one before and I'm looking for inspiration.

Thank you!

--
Best,
Mia Boynton (she/hers)