From:
Monhegan Library <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Monhegan Library <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 2021 14:13:00 -0400
Hi everyone,
I wanted to let you know that we're hosting Marpheen Chann as part of the
"World In Your Library" series put on with Maine Humanities Council (big
thank you to MHC!) this Wednesday, June 23rd, at 7pm. His talk is
titled "*Welcome
Home: My **Journey Through Foster **Care, Coming Out, and **Reuniting With
Family." *He will share with us his story as a second generation Cambodian
American going through foster care and adoption, living in a white-majority
community, and coming out to his religious family.

I'm sharing on this listserv because, unlike our usual events, this is
accessible to all of you too, as it is on ZOOM. Here's the link, we'd love
to have you tune in!

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81121997097

Meeting ID: 811 2199 7097

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,81121997097# US (Washington DC)

+13126266799,,81121997097# US (Chicago)

~Mia Boynton

Librarian

Monhegan Memorial Library