From:
Karen Eger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen Eger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2019 14:42:40 +0000
Hello,
I have a patron who is looking for an editor for a book he is designing and writing about Sandra Dee.  He has done years of research and gathered a lot of documents and photos and is hoping a retired editor interested in Hollywood can be found.
I'd appreciate any suggestions even if "retired" and "Hollywood" are missing.  G. has been coming into the library several times a year for the past seven years, asking me various questions about this project and it wasn't clear to me for a couple of years if this was a project that was going to have enough lift to fly but now I see it coming together.   Isn't watching people pursue their dream project one of the fun things that we get to do?

Karen McCarthy Eger
Library Director

South Berwick Public Library
27 Young Street