GEOLIBRARY-L Archives

Maine GeoNews

GEOLIBRARY-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
Maine GeoLibrary <[log in to unmask]>
From:
CEO and LPI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 2008 12:59:31 -0500
It should all be in the EULA if you dare to read it.

Clif Buuck
CEO/LPI, Town of Readfield

"This electronic mail message and any attachments hereto, as well as any
electronic mail message(s) that may be sent in response to it, may be
considered public records, and may therefore be subject to public record
requests for review and copying under Maine's Right to Know Law (Title 1,
§401-§521 of the Maine Revised Statutes)."