NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Irelann Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- NETANN-L - UNET Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 2008 12:34:59 -0400
We are replacing a failed hard drive on Granite (aka mail.maine.edu)
Sunday morning.  This drive is in a hot-swap bay, so we may be able to
do this maintenance without affecting usage of the machine, however it
is possible we will have to reboot the machine.  If we do have to
reboot this machine, @maine.edu mailboxes will not be available while
it is down.

Planed start of maintenance is 6AM and should not take more than an hour.

--
Irelann Kerry Anderson phone: (207)561-3508
Systems and Operations internet [log in to unmask]