NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Steven DeProfio <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2018 11:01:38 -0400
Where: UM - Orono
Start: 05/13/2018 06:00 am
End: 05/13/2018 10:00 am
Scope: Loss of network connectivity

The following buildings will be affected during the window:
Fogler Annex
Garage Building
Hilltop
Hitchner Hall
Jenness Hall
Keyo Building
Mahaney Clubhouse
Maine Bound building
Maples Building
McKay Lab
Merrill Hall
Machine Tool Lab
New England Plant and Soil Building
North Stevens Hall
Oak Hall
The Observatory building
Old Town Mill
Oxford Hall
Patch Hall
Planetarium
President's building
The Rec center
Rogers Hall
South Annex E
South Annex F
Sawyer Hall
Service Building
Social Work building
South Stevens Hall
Stevens Hall
Union
Wells Hall
Wingate Hall
York Village

Networkmaine Contact Info:
	NOC 581-3587

Local/Campus Contact Info during this window of work:
	Steven DeProfio 207-581-3542