From:
Pamela Dunning <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 16 Apr 2020 14:42:43 -0400
Wiscasset has a three week loan period on all circulation items. Educators
and home-schoolers, just like all other patrons, may ask for a longer
period. In that case, we would extend the date to six weeks.  We will not do
this for brand new items or items with holds. My policy is to treat every
borrower the same.

Pam Dunning, Director
Wiscasset Public Library
21 High Street