NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Ryan Paradis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2018 07:30:55 -0500
Seemed like the only way we could get the MAC to propagate correctly
through the network was to switch to a different port on both the
Estabrooke side and the Norman Smith side. Estabrooke core ports were
changed from twe1/0/4 to twe1/0/43 and on the Norman Smith side it is now
on Te0/2 and was originally on Te0/1.