NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Chris Thibault <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 2018 09:30:29 -0500
We are done with making changes this morning.  We moved a limited number of sites due to other work taking longer than expected.  Another notice will go out to finish the remaining sites.

Chris Thibault
Network Engineer
Network Maine, University of Maine System US:IT
(207) 780-4392