NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Chris Thibault <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2018 07:32:43 -0500
The networks are back up, but the ASA providing the anyconnect VPN is not booting after powering it down.  We will follow up with more information as it becomes available.

Chris Thibault
Network Engineer
Network Maine, University of Maine System US:IT
(207) 780-4392