NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Lucas Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Oct 2018 06:53:03 -0400
This maintenance will be postponed, due to running into an issue that
caused a brief outage to the Orono campus and datacenter.

All services should be restored at this time and we are currently
investigating what caused the outage.

--
*Lucas Wood*
Network Engineer I