From:
Bruce Spencer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1993 09:40:14 -0500
>Does anyone know what the USAir/Sheraton Hockey Tournament on Dec. 29 and 30
>is all about?  Which teams will be playing (besides Boston U.) and how
>many teams will there be.  I'm just wondering if this is going to be a
>cake-walk for B.U., or actually some tough games.

>Thanks,
>Brian

The tournament schedule is:

Dec 29  4:00PM  Dartmouth vs. New Hampshire
        7:00PM  BU vs. Vermont

Dec 30  4:00PM  Third Place
        7:00PM  Championship

I wouldn't consider any of these teams a cake-walk.  "On any given night ....."
seems to be happening alot in college hockey this year.  Let's hope all the
teams are at their best making it a fun tournament to watch for the fans.

Bruce Spencer
UNH '71