From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1993 14:21:37 -0600
Actually, I believe ND is up to 13 scholarships, not 2.5 anymore, but
the disparity is still there.

No real hockey content in the rest of this, but please bear with me...

John writes:
>>Two days away, still reading HOCKEY-L... :-)
>
>Either Heather is very understanding or Mike is nuts.  Probably both.  :-)

Both are true...although since Heather is back in Syracuse taking care
of final details and I am working my last day before I join her there,
there's not much she can do about it right now. :-)  Believe it or
not, I am actually doing work today.  It's good therapy, preventing me
from losing my mind over the last minute little things that are
starting to go wrong - nothing serious, but put it this way...we just
learned we have to have the marriage license before 2:30 pm Friday
because you cannot use it for the first 24 hours after you get it.
The wedding is 2:30 Saturday.  This means I have to leave NH between 7
and 8 am Friday to get to Syracuse so we can both be there to get it,
and I cannot do a few things here I was going to do before leaving.
Shouldn't be a problem, but if *something* goes wrong along the way...
oh, and we almost forgot the rings, too. :-)  I had to pick them up
this morning.

I realize some of you will think this sounds crazy, but with Merrimack
hosting Maine twice this weekend, I am planning to call the press box
about 9:30 both Fri and Sat nights.  But that's okay, Heather is as
interested as I am to find out the results - so I guess we are both
crazy. :-)  If nothing else causes me to send to h-l today, this
should be my last message for a while, so thank you again for all the
notes/cards we have received by USmail and email, it warms our hearts
to have so many people thinking of us.  Best of luck to all your
teams, but may the Warriors be 8-1-0 when we return and Martin Legault
the hottest rookie goalie in the country. :-)
Mike Machnik                                          [log in to unmask]
Cabletron Systems, Inc.                                  *HMN* 11/13/93
<<<<<< Color Voice of the (4-1-0) Merrimack Warriors WCCM 800 AM >>>>>>