From:
Charlie Slavin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Charlie Slavin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 May 1993 07:58:29 EDT
Isaac Kim <[log in to unmask]> writes...

>Gary Hatfield <[log in to unmask]> writes...
>>
>>        I can't add anyone who as won both a Cup and an NCAA.  But it occurs
>>to me that Neal Broten won the NCAA in 1979, an Olympic Gold Medal in 1980 and
>>was in the Cup finals with the North Stars in 1981.  Surely a remarkable three
>>year run.  So, Is there anyone who has done all three?
>
>I know Ken Morrow was on the 1980 gold medal team and won some Stanley Cups
>for the Islanders.  Did he go to a US college?

Morrow attended Bowling Green State University, but he was there (for
four years, I think) before Bowling Green won the NC?? championship.
However, Morrow did go directly from an Olympic gold medal to a Stanley
Cup, not a bad few months.

With best wishes,

Charlie Slavin              [log in to unmask] or Slavin@Maine
Adminstrator for OlymPuck - The Olympic Ice Hockey Discussion List
Department of Mathematics
University of Maine
Orono, Maine 04469-5752
USA