From:
Hockeynut <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hockeynut <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Sep 1992 00:03:12 EST
For Mike M., I seem to remember a picture of the line being on the
front page of the Troy Record, especially when the team served break-
fast to those in line.  I believe they were probably doing the "line"
for charity, but who knows.

As for tickets, at RPI I could get a dollar off non-student admission
by showing MY college ID even though it wasn't from RPI.  I think
Cornell also accepted this.  Last time I attended an RPI game (1991
RPI Invitational), I think the tix were about $15 for the two nights.
I remember paying $7.50 for individual games at RPI and about $8 per
game at Cornell (but that was in 1990).

Lynn
Ithaca College '90
Indiana University '93