Cara Sartor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Jul 1992 21:52:37 EDT

> I recently bought season tickets for Michigan football.  Does Michigan
> (or, as a rule do most schools?) offer hockey season ticket packages?
>
> How many people does the Yost hold?  How full is it usually?
>
> --
> Eric Rickin ([log in to unmask])
>
> Support the Freedom of Choice Act
> "Court to Women: Drop Dead" Village Voice, July 7, 1992

Of course Michigan offers season ticket packages :)  Surprise, surprise
they didn't tell you all about them when you came up for orientation.
They go on sale not long before the season and I think they were $50
last year for the whole home schedule.  The first time you buy them
they won't be all that great but....  Don't know the exact figures
on Yost, I'm sure John H. should be able to fill that in for us :)
How full is it?  Depends on the opposing team and whether or not there's
a basketball game the same night :)

As always, Go Blue :)

Cara