From:
The Ugly One <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Mar 1992 20:14:57 EST
For all interested, I've heard a rumor that ESPN is going to cover the
final game like they did last year (* the BU-NMU game *).  I hope they
cover more than just the one, but thats what I've heard.

Kevin
| Kevin Yetman                        | A dedication to the most beautiful girl|
| Merrimack College                   | I've ever seen:                        |
| Class of '92                        |   If I could see forever,              |
| e-mail MIGHT reach me at:           |   I hope I'd find you there            |
|     [log in to unmask]           |   Cause I love the way you smile       |
| MasterCraft, O'Brien Skis,          |   And how the wind blows thru your hair|
| Arctic Cat, Survivor, Night Ranger  |                        -me  1992       |
| and Richard Petty                   |                                        |
| The above three lines are the best  |                                        |
| of everything.                      |                                        |
|                         Second best IS Second Rate!!!                        |