From:
"Rowe, Thomas" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rowe, Thomas
Date:
Sun, 25 Apr 2004 12:36:22 -0500
There is one thing I would like to see at a FF site (and Regionals, too,
for that matter), but which I know won't happen.  I would like to see
the college finals played on an Olympic sized sheet.  The problem with
doing that would the be limitations of finding arenas with that sized
ice and adequate seating.

Pro hockey likes the small sheet because of the nature of the game they
play.  However, IMHO, college hockey is better showcased on the big
sheet.  I wish they would mandate all college arenas to that size, too
(which, again, I know won't happen and would cause massive problems some
places if they did) - but hey!  A guy can dream, can't he?

Tom Rowe - Psychology
"Necessity is the plea for every
infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is