From:
"Wayne T. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wayne T. Smith
Date:
Sun, 25 Apr 2004 00:07:36 -0400
[log in to unmask] wrote, in part:

>Need your help.  What else makes a great Phrozen Phour venue/host city?
>Here's some quick thoughts I've discovered.

I think you need to take the NCAA perspective.

1. Provide maximum revenue.

Look at the big picture and create a total package that while providing
good facilities for fans and superior facilities for NCAA personnel,
limits costs by City and Arena providing maximum marketing and hosting
support.

2. Provide maximum exposure

Understand and plan for the entire time line of a Frozen Four, from NCAA
selection and planning visits, thru ticket handling, site preparation,
NCAA and media facilities, banquet, building and area preparation.

Talk with the Convention Bureaus of other FF cities and find the people
that made it happen.

Just a few thoughts.  Best of Luck, John!
cheers, wayne  (Who would love to bring his family to DC for a FF!)