From:
Doug Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 22:11:12 -0500
The flyers might not be there, but the drive down I-94 from UND would
probably be made by a few people.  Grand Forks is kind of between a trip
from Madison and a Trip from Milwaukee.

Tech is surprisingly "close" to Minneapolis.  It's between a trip from
Milwaukee and a trip from Chicago.  It's a lot closer than to Detroit, by two
to three hours.  I tried to do the trip to Tech for a weekend from Detroit for
a Saturday game.  Never made it, a foot a snow on Friday and strong
winds on Saturday got in the way.  It's hard for me to recommend winter
travel in Northern Michigan.

Doug Peterson