From:
Doug Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 2004 12:43:43 -0500
Commenting on my own guess, now that Maine made it official, I tended
to put teams in the regionals that would make the shortest trip for the
largest number of people.  Of course, I don't have a real good concept of
fan base and distances in the east so it was pretty subjective.

I also took the easy way out on the three-way tie on 13th, it was too late at
night to do much thinking on modified RPI.  I decided that the NC$$ would
figure out a way to put Colorado College in the West regional,.

Doug Peterson