From:
Brian Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brian Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 2004 11:54:17 -0500
I'd love to see that line-up at Albany next weekend.  Two of my
favorite teams to watch (Maine, Wisconsin) would be there.  But I don't
think the selection committee will be that clean with their selections.
  I think Maine will go to Manchester since that is closest to them, and
they won the HE tournament.  BC will be "punished"  for losing to BU by
being sent to Albany.  Harvard will be placed in either Albany or
Manchester.  I'm not sure the Committee is willing to return to the
days when seeds were moved around regardless of the travel times.