From:
Andy Weise <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andy Weise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 2004 11:13:47 -0500
As things stand now, CC, Notre Dame, and Colgate are tied at 13th in the
pre-bonus PWR. The tie-breaker is the RPI, which CC wins, .5322 to .5274
(ND) to .5190 (Colgate). Thus, CC would be seeded #13. Even with a 5-3-1,
a 5-2-1, or a 3-2-1 bonus, nothing changes.

Holy Cross, Niagara, and Harvard get in with the auto-bids, so there's your
13th-16th teams.

-Andy