From:
Larry Weintraub <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Larry Weintraub <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 21:08:35 -0500
I can only speculate, but the Ivys certainly have a very large and fiercely
loyal national alumni base that would love this sort of thing.  That
statement doesn't apply as much to the smaller, more regional non-Ivy ECAC
schools.  I'm not saying that's the reason, but it seems reasonable.  I'm
not looking for a war of comment on the loyalties and sizes of the alumni
bases of Colgate, Clarkson, SLU, RPI, Union and Vermont.

I can't wait for national College Hockey on TV.  Too bad the regular season
is almost over as this launches.

Larry