From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sara M. Fagan
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 19:18:49 -0400
Well, I went back and looked at my printed credit card statement.  It does say
"TM Rivercentre" and the phone number given has a MN area code.  I had been
watching my account on-line last month when the charge was initially made.  At
first it said St. Paul and then it said Los Angeles.  Now  the printed
statement doesn't give a city but does indicate MN.  I guess it was all just
the inner workings of the NCAA, TicketMaster and St. Paul that made for the
bouncing location.  (And no, I am not in LA.  I am in MA.  Strange thing is
that on the same statement is the charge for some Eric Clapton tickets I
purchased through TicketMaster for next month at the FleetCenter.  The
statement says that those were purchased in NY.)

I still want to know when I can be sure I have tickets and start making plans
for a trip.

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!