From:
"Boyle, Nathan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Boyle, Nathan
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 10:21:43 -0400
They have been doing this for the Olympics for years.  I remember we had to
shell-out for our entire package of tickets for the 1996 games.  And we put
in for the opening ceremony tickets which you only get (which we did) by
lottery.  That was over $300 a ticket right there.  There is some logic to
it, sense they don't want to deal with a lot of problems surrounding people
deciding later they don't want tickets.

Nathan W.L. Boyle
"People like us, who believe in physics, know that the distinction between
past, present, and future is only a stubbornly persistent
illusion."--Einstein
Transportation Management Team,
Owens Corning World Headquarters
x5781