Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 14:50:41 -0500
If you are in Grand Forks,  I would appreciate your help.  Please email me if
you can help me get tickets.  Please help.  I have been following SLU hockey for
over 25 years and I want to be in Providence.

Hockey content: I went to the Albany Regionals and saw three of the 4
games....it seemed like 4.  I found it amazing how both teams, during the
marathon game, still could come up with energy to rush towards the net.  An
incredible game.  Both teams deserved a standing ovation at the end.  I can now
say I have personally seen the two longest games in NC$$ tourney history.  I was
also in attendance at the 3OT game between Michigan and Maine.
 I was pleased that I had put an 8 hour tape in my VCR.  Fox Sports NE left the
game (ARGHH) but then went back for a wrap up and I got that on the tape as
well.  Too bad there has to be a Celtics game in the middle of it.

Sara
SLU '77